The 7530 G2 is Windows-based and fits into your infrastructure, hassle free. And because it’s based on industry standards, you can add apps and accessories as your needs change.
Extreme working environments demand the toughest tools on the planet. And there’s none tougher than the 7530 G2. None. It thrives in the bleakest conditions. And excels where weaker equipment surrenders. It even makes light work of that brutal environment – the cold chain.
But don’t label the 7530 G2 a bruiser. It’s as agile and flexible as it is powerful. With a dizzying range of applications to help you get the job done.
You’ve got to try hard to take the 7530 G2 to its limits. It has a drop rating of 2 meters to polished concrete. And it has an IP rating of 67 – the highest IP rating of any handheld computer on the market (meaning it’s pretty much impervious to dust and moisture).
The 7530 G2 doesn’t care about temperature, either. It can withstand extremes of -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F). And even when you move between hot and cold environments, the screen won’t frost or be covered with condensation.
Pick up the 7530 G2 and it hits you. How well-balanced it feels. Something about it immediately feels right.
And it looks right, too. You can read the bright VGA display even in glaring sun. And the backlit, hard-capped keypad, together with the dual-enter keys, means one-handed use couldn’t be easier. No matter how long the shift lasts.
The 7530 G2 is Windows®-based and fits into your infrastructure, hassle free. And because it’s based on industry standards, you can add apps and accessories as your needs change. So you never need worry that you’ve made a short-sighted decision.
Integrated Bluetooth® and WiFi or Narrowband WLAN options are all here. The 7530 G2 is as flexible as applications need it to be.
• Windows® CE 5
• 802.11 b/g Direct Sequence (DS) - Extended Range Compact Flash (CCX-Certified)
• WPA 1, 801.11i/WPA 2
• Encryption – Dynamic WEP, AES
• EAP Types - LEAP, PEAP MS-CHAP v2, PEAP GTC, EAP-FAST,TLS,TTLS.
• Narrowband 403-512 MHz PC Card radio
• Internet Explorer® 6 for CE
• Active Sync
• Open TekTerm
• ANSI emulation
• TESS terminal emulations
• IBM 3270, IBM 5250, HP 2392
• 1/4 VGA portrait mode, 160 cd/m2
• Automatic backlight & contrast control
• Sunlight readable - bright display (for outdoor use)
• Color 3.5” (8.9cm) 240 x 320 graphic transflextive TFT
• 256K displayable colors
• Hi-reliability white LED backlight (1.5 ft-L)
• Ultra-rugged 5-wire technology
• Passive stylus or finger operation
• Signature capture
• Integral stylus holder
• 2 formats available
• 37 key large button (10 F-keys)
• 63 key alpha (10 F-keys)
• Illuminated with EL backlight
• Ergonomic ambidextrous one-hand operation with dual Enter keys
• Dedicated function keys
• Hard-capped keys
• Elastomer keys
• Voice Features – speaker and mic
• Record/playback email attachments
• Multicolour LEDs for radio transmit/ receive, scanning, battery status, user applications
• Multi-protocol support @ 900 MHz
• 1D Standard Range Laser
• 1D Standard Range Fuzzy Logic Laser
• 1D Long Range Laser
• 1D Advanced Long Range Laser
• 1D Auto-Ranging Laser
• PDF417 Raster Laser
• 1D Imager
• 2D Imager
• One SD I/O (MultiMediaCard) slot
• One Type II Compact Flash slot
• One Type III Extended PC Card slot
• RS232 serial (decoded/undecoded scanner, printer)
• USB host
• RS232 serial
• USB device support
• USB host support
• Power in/out
• Size: 10.6”L x 3.9”W x 3.3”D (270mmL x 100mmW x 85mmD)
• Keypad grip area: 3”W x 1.7”D (77mmW x 43mmD)
• Weight: 37.39oz ( 1060g)
• Includes std. battery, std radio & std. internal scanner
• Pistol grip add 4oz (125g)
• Li-Ion standard battery (11.1 V, 1900 mAh, up to 12 hrs usage*)
• Optional Li-Ion High Capacity battery (11.1 V, 2400 mAh, up to 17 hrs usage*)
• Quick swap packs
• Advanced Smart Battery with gas gauge
• Built-in fast charger (2hrs)
• System backup during battery swap (15 min)
• 1 week real-time clock backup
* less in freezer applications
• Operating temp: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
• Storage temp: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
• Humidity: 5% - 95% RH Condensing
• Rain/Dust: IEC 529, classification IP67
• Drop Rating: 6’ (1.8m) - multiple drops, plus 5’ (1.5m) - 26 drops to polished concrete.
• Cradle shock: 30g in each axis
• Cradle vibration: 50g RMS PSD (4 – 500 Hz) (random)
• Optional frost free scan window
• SNMP MIB 2 support
• Remote software download
• Remote WLAN management
• Enhanced security for 802.11
• Safety: UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No950, LVD N60950
• EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B, EMC Directive Class B
• Laser: IEC 60825-1 2001 Class 2 (EN60825-1)